well, i'm back on track.
the last months i was very busy with working, doing my education as an assistant for people with special needs and putting up shows with the pink tank entertainment collective. in the end of last year i got diabetes type 1 but everything's going fine now. i think i overcame the shock pretty fast and arranged pretty well with it.
this morning my girlfriend left to romania. she's gonna work there for 3 1/2 months. it feels quite strange at the moment. since we had to get up at 4 this morning, i think i'm still too tired to really realize what is happening at the moment.
here's some lists for whoever cares:
recently acquired vinyl:
- lack 'hund' 7"
- ampere/sinaloa split 12"
- sinaloa 'fingerpints on floorboards' 12"
- dizee rascal 'showtime' 2*12"
- rocky votolato/seth warren split 7"
artists i recently enjoyed on stage:
- allie total blam blam @ rote flora, hamburg
- ampere, sinaloa, pete the pirate squid + mr. willis of ohio @ rote flora, hamburg
- wiglaf droste + ralf sotscheck @ deutsches schauspielhaus, hamburg
stuff i'm looking forward to:
- going to romania (in the end of may)
- getting the new rocky votolato record
- moving back into my old collective i lived with before i wanted to leave to sweden
on my mind
today's don't want to
left-overs of yesterday's asian food
tiger lou 'is my head still on?'
in my ears